Take advantage of the pre-loved uniform range of school and sports uniforms at the Second Hand Uniform Shop.
Contact Mercedes College
540 Fullarton Rd Springfield 5062
Ph: +61 (0) 8 8372 3200
Fx: +61 (0) 8 8379 9540
Second Hand Uniform Shop
The Mercedes College Parents and Friends Association (MP&FA) operates a second hand clothing service located upstairs in Strathspey. Many parents take advantage of our pre-loved uniform range of school and sports uniforms.
School Term Opening Times
The Second Hand Uniform Shop will be open on Mondays from 2.30pm - 4.00pm during school terms.
Note: The Second Hand Uniform Shop will be open Monday 1st May 2017 from 12.00pm - 2.00pm.
Parents dropping off second hand uniforms, please complete the Second Hand Uniform Shop Consignment Form and drop this along with your good quality, freshly laundered or dry-cleaned uniforms to Strathspey Reception.
Parents will receive fifty percent of the ticket price credited to school fee accounts. If families have left the school the funds will be transferred to the bank account nominated on the Consignment Form. The remaining fifty percent goes to the Mercedes College Parents & Friends Association.
- All clothing must be washed, ironed and on individual hangers
- Blazers, pinafores and skirts must be dry cleaned and presented with cleaning tags attached.
- We cannot accept hats, socks/stockings, netball uniforms or any form of zipped school bag (eg. school backpack, sports bag) for hygiene reasons.
- Clothing unsuitable for sale or unsold after 2 years will be donated (or disposed of) at the discretion of the volunteer staff who run The Second Hand Uniform Shop.
- All clothing must bear the current school logo. The shop cannot accept the old school logo and cannot forward these items to a charitable organisation. Please check clothing carefully. Please see logos below for clarification.
Parents wanting to purchase Second Hand Uniforms who are unable to visit the shop during opening hours, please contact Jenny Nemic, Strathspey Receptionist on 8372 3200 or email who will help to make alternative arrangements.
Clothing is priced at approximately half the retail cost.
For further information please contact Jenny Nemcic at Strathspey Reception on 8372 3200 or email.